RECORDED TRAINING COURSE
1.5 CEUs HRCI | 1.5 PDCs SHRM APPROVED
The DOL and the EEOC have been the regulatory agencies with the most impact on workplace protections for employment discrimination and violations of wage and hour regulations. It is critical that Employers should be aware of all the actions and inactions against employees under these regulatory agencies and how they can mitigate all the regulations and maintain compliance. Some of the federal regulations overlap with other regulations and other conflict with state regulations. This training will address the regulations that are in place by the DOL and the EEOC and will also provide Employers with the information needed to manage the trending federal regulations and conflicting state regulations.
- DOL and EEOC enforcement priorities for 2022
- Regulations that will impact your budget if you don’t comply
- How to save thousands of dollars with robust policy development
- Local laws and regulations that supersede Federal and state laws
- Using checklists and free tools for strategic risk management
- Compliance best practices
- Learn how to manage the conflicting federal and state regulations
- Compliance topics to watch out for changes in 2022
- Workplace posters
- New hiree communication
- Salary questions ban during the hiring
- Overtime Regulations
- Wage issues
- Transgender restroom
- State regulations on paid leave
- Terminated employees
- Pay equity and discrimination
- Paid/ unpaid leave
- Criminal background checks
- Wellness programs
- Sexual harassment
Why You Should Attend:
It is important to know what federal agencies such as the Department of Labor and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission have on their agenda. Knowing this information can assist you in preparing your own budget and ensure that policies and procedures are compliant before one of these agencies targets your company for an audit or litigation.
Attendees will learn the most effective way to mitigate the Federal Regulations mandated by the DOL and the EEOC.
Who Should Attend:
- Human Resource Professionals
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Executive Officer
- Accounting Professionals
Note: You will get access to the Recording link and E-Transcript; in your account and at your registered email address.
Margie Faulk is a senior level human resources professional with over 15 years of HR management and compliance experience. A current Compliance Advisor for HR Compliance Solutions, LLC, Margie, has worked as an HR Compliance advisor for major corporations and small businesses in the small, large, private, public and Non-profit sectors.