RECORDED TRAINING COURSE
Human Resources is at the center of organizational strategy. To do this effectively, Senior-level HR Executives must know how financial data impacts their organization’s bottom line. This includes how to track and forecast the cost of Human Resource functions such as benefits, wages, recruiting, and training.
HR cannot afford to fall short of understanding financial business challenges and the cost of human capital. This Webinar will help participants learn how to improve their financial skills and understand business metrics.
- Why HR needs to have basic accounting skills.
- How to read Financial Statements
- An Overview of Cost Approach Methods
- How to use financial data to formulate policies and plans.
- Understanding the Business Life Cycle
- How to use business knowledge to understand financial business structure.
- Using data and metrics to make decisions related to HR Forecasting.
Why You Should Attend:
This training will cover the key financial elements that every Human Resources Executive should know to be a strategic partner.
Who Should Attend:
- All Employers
- Business Owners
- Company Leadership
- Compliance professionals
- HR Professionals
- All professionals
- Employers in all industries
- Small Business Owners
Note: You will get access to the Recording link and E-Transcript; in your account and at your registered email address.
Racquel Harris is The Chief Strategy Officer at R. L. Harris & Associates, LLC. Racquel has 25 years of Executive level experience in Human Resources and earned two certifications in Human Resources and certification in Risk Management. Racquel is a graduate of Indiana University where she received a BA in Organizational Communication.