RECORDED TRAINING COURSE
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) once again is extending its flexibility regarding the physical presence requirements for I-9 inspection for until October 31, 2022, due to the ongoing precautions related to the COVID-19 pandemic. The DHS has extended the I-9 Remote Option. This also extends the requirements that Employers who use this process need to put in place.
- What changes are being proposed to the Form I-9
- Why are the Form I-9 changes being proposed now
- Learn what resources are available to help complete the Form I-9
- Learn what mistakes are trending when completing the Form I-9
- Learn what steps you can take when conducting your internal Form I-9 audit
- Learn how the DHS flexibility extension is still creating confusion
- Learn how the HR associations are requesting to make the remote Form I-9 option be permanent
- Learn how Employers can be compliant with the DHS remote Form I-9 requirements
Why You Should Attend:
The Form I-9 preparation, correction and internal audit is still a headache and even a nightmare for Employers and professional. This training will identify some of the mistakes that are made which will assist in reducing errors and fines and penalties. DHS extends the flexibility to use the Form I-9 remote option but Employers still need to reverify documents and have a policy in place unless that criteria changes. At this time, there are no discussions on what needs to happen if this option is made permanent and how it will impact Employers.
Who Should Attend:
- All Employers
- Business Owners
- Company Leadership
- Compliance professional
- Office Managers
- HR Professionals
Note: You will get access to the Recording link and E-Transcript; in your account and at your registered email address.
Margie Faulk is a senior level human resources professional with over 15 years of HR management and compliance experience. A current Compliance Advisor for HR Compliance Solutions, LLC, Margie, has worked as an HR Compliance advisor for major corporations and small businesses in the small, large, private, public and Non-profit sectors.