LIVE ONLINE TRAINING COURSE
The IRS provides updated tax rates and changes how taxable income is calculated each year. This webinar will assist the seasoned and new payroll professional on new legislation for the upcoming year 2023. This webinar will also assist around Form W-2 processing to include W-2 to understand all the boxes on the Form W-2 and what should be reported.
Review of new W-2 reporting deadlines and penalties and updates to how we process the W-2 form.
- Details of how to close the 2022 year to make sure your W-2’s are correct, and Form 941 reconciliation happens correctly.
- Review box by box of the W-2
- Most up-to-date legislation releases
- Calculating tax in 2023
- State-specific W-2 reporting and what you need to know
- W-2 Requirements
- W-2 box by Box review
- Updated legislation to consider for W-2 and 2023
- State by State discussion of special W-2 considerations
- New year legislation
Who Should Attend:
- Payroll Executives/Managers/Administrators/Professionals/Practitioners/Entry Level Personnel
- Human Resources Executives/Managers/Administrators
- Accounting Personnel
- Business Owners/Executive Officers/Operations and Departmental Managers
- Attorneys/Legal Professionals
- Any individual or entity that must deal with the complexities and requirements of Payroll compliance issues
During the Q&A session following the live event, ask a question, and get a direct response from our expert speaker.
Note: You will get access to the Recording link and E-Transcript; in your account and at your registered email address, in the next 2 -3 days once the webinar is accomplished.
Dayna is currently the Payroll Tax Manager at PetSmart Inc. Dayna has been heavily involved in the payroll field over 15 years. Starting as a payroll clerk at a small Tucson company, Dayna moved on to be a Payroll Team Leader at Honeywell Inc.