RECORDED TRAINING COURSE
This webinar takes a closer look at the IRS Form W-4 for 2022 and what’s in store for payroll in the new year. This includes the requirements for completing the form properly, handling non-resident aliens, state equivalent forms, record retention and processing the form electronically instead of on paper. We will also discuss best practices for processing more efficiently within the department.
- Review of the latest draft form W-4 for 2022
- Review of the employer instructions and publication 15-T
- Examples of calculating income tax withholding
- Discussion of how to handle calculating income tax withholding using prior versions of the form
Why You Should Attend:
The importance of the Form W-4 is fundamental to the payroll and managing department and it has increased even more with the release of New Form W-4 for 2022 by the IRS. This new webinar, in facilitation of Vicki M Lambert, includes how to use the new form W-4 including the various new tables. Also, our expert speaker will cover the employer instructions in publication 15-T along discovering of the various methods of calculating income tax withholding using current and prior year forms W-4.
Join this latest webinar with us and take a closer look on what is new in the Form 2022 for W-4 and how to fill it correctly to remain compliant all the while.
Who Should Attend:
- Payroll Executives/Managers/Administrators/Professionals/Practitioners/Entry Level Personnel
- Human Resources Executives/Managers/Administrators
- Accounting Personnel
- Business Owners/Executive Officers/Operations and Departmental Managers
- Attorneys/Legal Professionals
- Any individual or entity that must deal with the complexities and requirements of Payroll compliance issues.
Note: You will get access to the Recording link and E-Transcript; in your account and at your registered email address.
Vicki M. Lambert, CPP, is President and Academic Director of The Payroll Advisor™, a firm specializing in payroll education and training. The company’s website www.thepayrolladvisor.com offers a payroll news service which keeps payroll professionals up-to-date on the latest rules and regulations.