RECORDED TRAINING COURSE
HR is responsible for ensuring a safe workplace for all employees. Compliance with OSHA regulations is a critical obligation for employers, and new requirements have been added to HR’s oversight. Failure to adhere to OSHA regulations may result in significant fines and penalties. This training will provide an overview of the key OSHA standards that Human Resources Departments need to know and how to implement a systematic approach to discovering and fixing safety hazards.
- Key OSHA required training plans and policies.
- How to respond when an OSHA inspector visits your organization
- An overview of record keeping and reporting requirements
- The risk and penalties of non-compliance with OSHA standards
- Frequently Cited Standards
- Creative ways to increase employee safety engagement.
Why You Should Attend:
Employers who provide exceptional safety and health programs can substantially limit the number of workplace injuries in their workforce.
Who Should Attend:
- All Employers
- Business Owners
- Company Leadership
- Compliance professionals
- Facilities Managers
- HR Professionals
- Safety Managers and Safety Committees
- Office Managers
- Employers in all industries
- Small Business Owners
- Large Business Owners
Note: You will get access to the Recording link and E-Transcript; in your account and at your registered email address.
Racquel Harris is The Chief Strategy Officer at R. L. Harris & Associates, LLC. Racquel has 25 years of Executive level experience in Human Resources and earned two certifications in Human Resources and certification in Risk Management. Racquel is a graduate of Indiana University where she received a BA in Organizational Communication