RECORDED TRAINING COURSE
1.5 CEU HRCI | 1.5 PDC SHRM APPROVED
On March 11, President Biden signed the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021, which provides and extends emergency COVID-19-related relief. The legislation creates another round of economic impact payments of $1,400 per person and extends unemployment insurance benefits.
This webinar will cover the latest provisions, as well as review provisions from the Taxpayer Certainty and Disaster Relief Act in December and the CARES Act last March, and how the provisions tie together.
- The latest $1,400 per-person stimulus payments
- Expanded child tax credit
- More money pumped into PPP
- Planning opportunities: even the simplest 2020 returns may have planning opportunities
- Up-to-the-second news and notes
Why You Should Attend:
- To explore the financial impact of the $1.9 trillion stimulus package on various sectors
- To identify the people qualifying for directly benefit from the aid.
- To discuss the benefit available to small business owners under the stimulus plan
- To identify the tax impact of various benefits
- To summarize what to watch for when preparing 2020 tax returns
Who Should Attend:
- Payroll Professionals
- Tax Professionals
- Finance Professionals
**Recorded Version: Unlimited viewing for 365 days ( Access information will be emailed 36 hours after the completion of live webinar).
Jason Dinesen is the President of Dinesen Tax & Accounting, P.C., a public accounting firm in Indianola, Iowa. His practice focuses on accounting and bookkeeping services, tax preparation and business advising to individuals with a business focus ranging from home-based businesses to multistate corporations and not-for-profits. Dinesen has extensive experience working with a third-party administrator of retirement plans and is a prior presenter of multiple 1099 seminars. Dinesen majored in corporate communications with a minor in management from Simpson College.