RECORDED TRAINING COURSE
1 CEU HRCI | 1 PDC SHRM APPROVED
- The role documentation plays in investigations & lawsuits
- If it isn’t documented, it didn’t happen!
- Errors & pitfalls to be aware of when documenting employee performance & behavior
- Steps to follow when analyzing discipline problems
- How to handle employee disagreement with disciplinary and/or performance write-ups
- What, When, How, and Why to document
- Analyzing discipline problems
- Types of documentation
- Documentation examples: The good, bad, and the ugly!
- Creating bulletproof documentation
- Best practices & guidelines when documenting employee performance
- Avoid these documentation errors
- Subjective vs. Objective terminology
- Tactics for providing effective feedback
- Handling employee rebuttals to feedback
- Pitfalls to avoid when assessing performance
- Documentation retention
- Documentation’s role in investigations & lawsuits
Why You Should Attend:
Attendance at this presentation will enable participants to create effective, bulletproof documentation, recognize the pitfalls to avoid when documenting, and understand documentation’s role in investigations and lawsuits.
Who Should Attend:
- Business Owners
- Human Resources professionals
- Managers & Supervisors
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Compliance professionals
- Operations professionals
- Talent Development professionals
Note: You will get access to the Recording link and E-Transcript; in your account and at your registered email address.
Diane L. Dee, President of Advantage HR Consulting, LLC has over 25 years of experience in the Human Resources arena. Diane’s background includes experience in Human Resources consulting and administration in corporate, government, consulting and pro bono environments. Diane founded Advantage HR Consulting, LLC in early 2016.