RECORDED TRAINING COURSE
The form 941 is an essential form for all employers that pay employees and withhold federal and FICA (social security and Medicare) taxation. In recent years several changes to the 941 form has made is difficult to understand. The importance of reconciliation and completing not only the Form 941 but Schedule B is becoming increasingly important for employers to avoid costly disputes with the IRS resulting in penalty and interest.
This webinar will also explain proper withholding taxation so the participant understands the importance of withholding and reporting so the Form 941 is always accurate. It will review the most recent changes to the 941 based on current legislation.
- 941 Basic Requirements
- Reporting Requirements
- 941 Due Dates
- Electronic Filing
- Signing Requirements
- Line by line review
- Schedule B requirements and tips
- Reconciliation of Form 941 and W-2’s at year end
- 941-x forms and how to deal with them
- IRS Notices, disputes and how to deal with them.
Why you should Attend:
- This webinar will give you the tools to better be able to understand line by line of the Form 941.
- Details around 2021-2022 updates to the form 941 and review of common errors as reported by the IRS.
- Review of Schedule B and the importance of completing correctly
- Review of who should sign the Form 941
- Understanding how tax withholding flows to the quarterly 941
- How to handle out of balances or disputes with the IRS
- How to avoid common errors.
Who Should Attend:
- Payroll professionals
- HR Professionals
- Accounting Professionals
- Tax Professionals
- Benefits Professionals
Note: You will get access to the Recording link and E-Transcript; in your account and at your registered email address.
Dayna is currently the Director of Payroll Operations at Ann & Robert Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago. Dayna has been heavily involved in the payroll field over 17 years. Starting as a payroll clerk at a small Tucson company, Dayna moved on to be a Payroll Team Leader at Honeywell Inc. During Dayna’s time at Honeywell she obtained her FPC (Fundamental Payroll Certification) through the American Payroll Association.