RECORDED TRAINING COURSE
The employee handbook is not only a legal document but a critical component of your Onboarding Process. It also serves as a valuable communication tool to ensure your employees stay current with your Company’s policies and practices. A successful employee handbook can help mitigate legal exposure and reduce turnover. A thorough well-written employee handbook is essential to your organization’s success.
- How to develop the basic framework for your employee handbook.
- How to ensure that your employee handbook provides adequate protection against discrimination claims.
- Best practices for communicating your handbook to your employees.
- Pitfalls to avoid when updating your employee handbook, which includes carefully observing your current policies, patterns, and practices.
- How to ensure that your employee handbook meets Federal and State Laws.
- The dangers of using, “ready-made” employee handbook templates.
Why You Should Attend:
This training will cover the key elements that should be included in every employee handbook. Additionally, you’ll learn how to ensure that your employee handbook reflects your organizational culture.
Who Should Attend:
- All Employers
- Business Owners
- Company Leadership
- Compliance professionals
- HR Professionals
- All professionals
- Employers in all industries
- Small Business Owners
Note: You will get access to the Recording link and E-Transcript; in your account and at your registered email address.
Racquel Harris is The Chief Strategy Officer at R. L. Harris & Associates, LLC. Racquel has 25 years of Executive level experience in Human Resources and earned two certifications in Human Resources and certification in Risk Management. Racquel is a graduate of Indiana University where she received a BA in Organizational Communication.